Millermatic & Multimatic Software Updates
Download the most up-to date, innovative software solutions for your welder.
By downloading this update, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions set forth by Miller Electric Mfg. LLC.
It is possible that your Miller equipment may contain third-party software, including open source software. Check the bottom portion of the EULA web page for any licensing information or notices pertaining to third-party software for your specific Miller equipment.
Your right to use this software is conditioned on compliance with the EULA.
Millermatic & Multimatic Welders
In current update:
New Software Versions
- User Interface - 58963
- Weld Controller (Millermatic 255) - 58963
- Weld Controller (Multimatic 255) - 58963
- Weld Programs - 0x435E64EA
- Defaulting FasTack to ON
- Added support for stainless 98% Ar, 2 % CO2
- Added support for silicon bronze
- Updated stainless tri-mix pulse programs to allow slower wire speeds and improve low-end performance
- Cut connection diagram time in half
- Modified FCAW-G parameters to address customer feedback around minimum weld current
View previous update release notes
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to receive information on new technology and software updates for your welding equipment.
Register Your Product now to stay connected!