AugmentedArc Software Updates
AugmentedArc software updates contain useful new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. All software updates are free!
Included within the update file is the latest Teacher Software and latest Simulator Software.
Both the Simulator Software and Teacher Software must be updated together to maintain compatibility between them.
The current Simulator Software version is 2.0.3. To check if you have the latest version, login to your AugmentedArc system as an administrator, go to System Settings. The Software Version number is listed under the System Information section.
The current Teacher Software version is 2.0.3. To check if you have the latest version, login to your Teacher Software. The version number is listed in the title bar of the software.
To be notified when AugmentedArc software updates are available, be sure to Register >>
Latest Software Update (V2.0.3 effective Jan-17-2020)
- If updating from V1.3.1 or earlier:
Download Software Upgrade Instructions (from V1.x) >>
Download Latest Software Updates (from V1.x) >>
- If Updating from V2.0.0 or later:
Download Software Upgade Instructions (from V2.x) >>
Download Latest Software Update (from V2.x) >>
Please review the upgrade guide detailing many of the important changes involved with this software update:
Download V2.0.3 Upgrade Guide >>
In this update:
- Simulator Software:
- Enhancements to simulation graphics and audio
- Virtual nozzle now displayed for MIG and TIG simulations
- Ability for the student to change the simulated helmet shade
- New simulation results analysis screen
- TIG filler rod aim guide for improved depth perception
- New open exercise configuration options
- New pre-developed curriculum content compatible with OpenBook™
- New replay content for Demo Mode
- General usability enhancements, bug fixes, and standardization
- Teacher Software:
- Completely new, more modern and user-friendly design
- Ability to manage the students and curriculum offline
- Individual instructor accounts allow instructors to easily manage their own courses and students
- New course and student overview screens with progress statistics
- Ability to create multi-pass exercises with different processes for each pass
- Ability to individually customize min, target, and max parameter values for exercises
- Ability to import and export data from one system to another
- Password recovery feature