TIG Software Updates & Expansions
Download the most up-to-date, innovative software solutions for your TIG welder instantly to a memory card for enhanced performance.
By downloading TIG software, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions set forth by
TIG Solutions and Miller Electric.
Download and Installation Instructions [PDF]
Dynasty/Maxstar Series 210/280/400/800, Maxstar 161 and Syncrowave 210
Download software update >>
(281090L effective 02-01-19)
|In this update:
- NEW STANDARD FEATURE Added “Remote Hold” for TIG Lift-arc process
- NEW STANDARD FEATURE Added ability to Crater out for “Remote Hold” turn on/off from TECH menu.
All other models:
- No changes – Please refer to items addressed in previous revision changes.
Includes these previous revision changes:
Combined previous Syncrowave 210 (301129L) and Dynasty/Maxstar 210/280/400/800 (301153V) software files.
- Bug fix for nuisance primary overtemp error (280 serial numbers MJ380357L and higher are most likely to experience this)
- Fixes relating to "NOT VALID" error and Lock function
- Automatic polarity change for FCAW/GMAW (280 DX Multiprocess)
- Improved AC Arc Starting (210/280/400/800)
Fix for arc outages typically seen shortly after arc initiation (400/800)
Fixes for premature weld termination in automated applications (400/800)
Improvements to TIG Lift-Arc™ (210/280/400/800)
NEW STANDARD FEATURE - 4Tm ( Modified ) trigger method. (210/280/400/800)
NEW EXPANSION FEATURE - Adjustable Hot Start feature (activated via memory card with additional expansion download) (210/280/400/800)
Improve display feedback of voltage, current and meter hold (210/280)
NEW STANDARD FEATURE - Cooler operation modes and Cooler-On-Demand™ - turn cooler off during extended non-weld time and in stick mode (for capable models) (280)
NEW EXPANSION FEATURE - AC Independent (activated via purchased expansion memory card) (210/280)
Cooler Power deactivated in Stick modes (280)
Display indicator of [ACAV] as indicator of AC amperage (rectified average) (280)
Improved start characteristics for welding anodized aluminum (280)
Improvements to SMAW (stick) starts for select models (280)
- Additional diagnostic checks when switching processes
- Fix for errors resulting from fast power cycling
- Modifications to MIG process menu
- Spoolmate 150 compatibility (serial numbers after ME390001J)
- AC frequency adjustment (serial numbers after ME390001J)
- DC pulse range expanded (serial numbers after ME390001J)
Dynasty/Maxstar Series 210/280/400/800 Hot Start Adjust
Allows adjustment to process Stick’s Hot Start Time.
Download Expansion >>
(301416 effective Feb-21-17)
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to receive information on new technology and software updates for your TIG welding equipment.
Register Your Product now
to stay connected!