Highlights from the 2012 SEMA Show: See photos from the show and watch more than 15 videos
The 2012 SEMA Show, the world's largest automotive specialty show, attracted nearly 60,000 attendees to the Las Vegas Convention Center for four days to take in the newest products and latest trends in the specialty equipment industry.
The 2012 SEMA Show, held Oct.30-Nov.2, 2012, attracted nearly 60,000 attendees to the Las Vegas Convention Center to take in the newest products and latest trends in the specialty equipment industry.
While there, Miller showcased the EPIC Chopper, a grand prize in the Job Weld Done Giveaway, metal art projects, innovative new products and hands-on demonstrations. Partner and off-road manufacturer Blue Torch Fabworks also brought the Miller Welders custom-built off-road vehicle for display outside the convention center.
The Multimatic™ 200 MIG/TIG/Stick welder was the hot new product in the booth and won the coveted SEMA New Product Award for Best New Tools and Equipment Category. The Multimatic 200 was selected out of over 900 products entered at the show.
Visitors to the Miller booth were invited to try out the award winning welder as well as other premium MIG welding, TIG welding and plasma cutting products and Arc Armor® welding protection.
Miller brought the SEMA Show to fans at home via the MillerWelds.com/SEMA microsite, which provided a snapshot of booth activities and included feeds from Miller social media channels. Have you not seen the action? Check out the videos below:
Welcome to SEMA
- Miller to Sponsor 2013 King of the Hammers, Partner with Blue Torch Fabworks
- Multimatic 200 Wins Best New Tools & Equipment Product Award at SEMA 2012
- Cocktail Tables from Auto Parts by Stephen Christena at SEMA 2012
- The Multimatic™ 200 All-in-One, Portable, Multiprocess Welding Source: A Closer Look
- TIG Welding Hand Control with Ron Covell at SEMA 2012
- New Miller Arc Armor Digital Helmets Featured at SEMA 2012
- Miller EPIC Chopper Walkaround by Dar Holdsworth SEMA 2012
- Martini Mustang by Steve Strope wins Ford Best of Show at SEMA 2012
- Welding Dissimilar Thicknesses of Aluminum with the Dynasty 200 DX
- Metal Artist Tom Patsis Welds Hem-Me Spiders at Miller Booth for SEMA 2012
- Tim Strange on His ’55 Chevy Handyman Wagon at SEMA 2012
- AC Balance and Frequency TIG Welding Settings for Inside and Outside Joints
- Warrior Chopper on Display at SEMA 2012
- Josh Welton and Tom Patsis Interview at SEMA 2012
- Recap of SEMA 2012 from Miller Welders
All of the above videos can also be viewed on the Miller YouTube channel via the SEMA 2012 playlist.
Do you have ideas for videos, demos or content from the 2013 SEMA Show? Tell us on Facebook, Twitter or the Miller Discussion Forums. Thanks, and we hope to see you next year!