Insight Core™ Cloud Weld Monitoring Solution
Simplified, Internet-based welding information solution that reports operator productivity and verifies weld parameters.
- Increase productivity. Do you know which weld operators are more productive and which need additional welding training? Insight Core can tell you.
- Improve weld quality. Are weld defects escaping your detection? Insight Core can identify out-of-parameter welds and the operators creating them.
- Manage costs. What are your true welding costs — and where are your best opportunities to reduce them? Insight Core can help you identify cost savings opportunities.
Dashboards — Performance Metrics Overview
Information is delivered to your computer, tablet, smartphone — any Web-enabled device — anywhere in the world.
Dashboards provide quick, at-a-glance access to key information and metrics about your welding operation's productivity, quality and progress toward goals.
1. Status Dashboard: A complete overview of essential performance metrics about your welding operation.
2. Productivity Dashboard: Instant visibility of arc-on time and wire deposition, by location, by work cell or by power source.
3. Quality Dashboard: Real-time analysis and reporting of every weld made, revealing when quality fails to meet established thresholds for amps, volts and WFS.
4. Asset Tree: An inventory of power sources within your fleet that are enabled with Insight Core — organized by building, department or machine — showing real-time activity status icons.
5. Goals Dashboard: Shows progress toward continuous improvement goals you set for improving arc-on time, deposition rates and arc starts.
6. Events Dashboard: Provides a record of welder uptime, connectivity, and machine-level events and errors as they occur.
7. Reports: In-depth information is available in reports that can be easily modified and displayed in a wide variety of customizable formats.
Leverage existing investment
Available for Axcess®, Auto-Axcess® and 14-pin compliant power sources using an easy-to-install module, Insight Core can help you get the most out of your existing Miller® welding fleet.
How it works:
- Wi-Fi and wired Ethernet connectivity are built into Insight Core for flexible integration with your company's information network.
- As each power source is used, data is generated and automatically transmitted.
- Data is sent to the cloud, where it's processed, organized, securely stored and available to view.
- Reports are delivered on the browser of any Web-enabled device.