Axcess Application, Sales and Service Training
Call 920-735-4016 to register
Note: Miller Electric Mfg. is a tobacco free campus. Tobacco is not permitted inside or outside any Miller facility. Thank you for your cooperation.
Fees dependent on Course Type. Payable in US dollars. Credit Card only. Refunds made up to 14 days prior to the course date with a $15.00 processing penalty. Miller reserves the right to cancel any class up to 2 weeks prior to the class date if there are fewer than 3 registrations.
Training conducted daily from 8 AM-4 PM.
- All Study Materials.
- Lunch each day.
- Equipment and tools as indicated in the course description.
- Shop consumables and safety equipment.
- Certificates upon successful completion. (40 re-certification points)
- Certified Service Technician (CST) expiration date, when required.
- Air or ground transportation from your location to the course city.
- Make NON_REFUNDABLE AIRLINE RESERVATIONS at your own risk.
- Lodging while attending course. Miller Electric is NOT responsible for the cost of the hotel stay. To confirm your reservations and make payment, contact the hotel directly.
- Meals other than those specified.
- Transportation to and from training center.