Miller Releases 2013 Full-Line Catalog
104 pages of innovative products and welding resources, 11 new products within
Miller has made available today the 2013 Miller Full-Line Catalog of welding and cutting products. This catalog can be requested or downloaded by going to the literature request page via MillerWelds.com, or on a mobile device at MillerWelds.com/mobile.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co., a leading worldwide manufacturer of Miller brand arc welding products, provides specifications and product comparisons on MIG welders, TIG welders, Stick welders, plasma cutters, welding generators and fume extractors within the 104-page, full-color catalog. It also highlights available Arc Armor™ welding protection including helmets and safety apparel.
The catalog features “What’s new from Blue”, including:
- Millermatic® 350P Aluminum and XR-Aluma-Pro™ Lite
- Automation solutions integrating Miller® welding technology with Panasonic robotics
- XR™-Pistol-Pro and XR™-Pistol-Plus push-pull guns
- Multimatic™ 200 multiprocess welder
- Trailblazer® Series welder/generators
- Oxy-Fuel Kits
- FILTAIR®2000–12000 Industrial Centralized Systems and FILTAIR® Low Profile Hood
- Updated helmet designs and graphics for all welding applications
Welders can access extensive product information and other free resources at MillerWelds.com. Available for use are discussion forums, a video library, Idea Gallery, how-to articles and e-newsletters for the do-it-yourselfer, professional welder and students just learning the trade. More resources are also now available at MillerWelds.com/mobile and welders are encouraged to sign up for the Miller Owners Club for a more personalized experience unique to an individual’s interests or products owned.
In addition, the catalog includes product information from Miller recommended brands: Hobart Brothers, Bernard, Smith Equipment, Tregaskiss and Weldcraft.
The catalog is also available by calling 1-800-4-A-MILLER or writing to Miller Electric Mfg. Co., P.O. Box 100, Lithonia, GA 30058.