Weld Data Documentation Software for Pipe Welding
Powerful pipe documentation solution that provides traceability by relating weld data to specific contract/spool/joint.
- Information with total traceability. Captures and connects welding information to individual weld joints so pipe fabricators can efficiently track productivity and quality metrics.
- Real-time data collection. Collects welding information as welds are completed, allowing pipe fabricators to monitor progress in real time.
- Reduce data entry time and errors. Collects data directly from the weld cell, eliminating the need to enter information after fabrication is complete and reducing potential errors due to typos and poor handwriting.
- Flexible design offers ERP integration. Provides the ability to import and export jobs in a generic file format allowing for easy integration with your current business software programs.
Metrics on weld performance are easy to understand and analyze by contract, spool and pipe joint.
- Arc on timer
- Parameter display area. Wire speed, weld amperage, weld voltage and instantaneous power ranges are displayed here.
- Start button starts recording data.
- Current joint information. User enters information about the joint being welded — contract, spool and joint.
- Joint data log. Weld data collected for the current joint being welded displays here.
- Stop button stops data from being recorded.
- New joint button logs data from the previous joint and sets up for the next joint.
*PC connected to the PipeWorx Insight Module via CAT 5 or CAT 6 Ethernet cable is required to run Insight Pipe and Vessel software. Minimum system requirements: PC running Windows 7/8; Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athion X2 or better; 4 GB RAM (32-bit OS) or 8 GB RAM (64-bit OS); 250 GB of available hard drive space.
Leverage existing investment
Available for PipeWorx 400 welding systems using an easy-to-install module,
Insight Pipe and Vessel can help you get the most out of your existing Miller® welding fleet.
How it works:
- Weld operator inputs the specific joint identifier (contract, spool or joint).
- Weld operator begins welding joint.
- Insight Module captures weld data for that joint, including volts, amps, wire feed speed, kilojoules and arc-on time.
- Insight Pipe and Vessel software records weld data for that joint. The data can be exported in a generic file format, allowing easy integration with many
other software programs.