The ProHeat 35 Induction Heating System with the Rolling Inductor
is a simple and cost-effective heating solution which delivers fast and consistent heat for pipe, plate, and pressure vessel fabricators.
Optimal consistency and quality
- The Rolling Induction System eliminates the inconsistencies and quality issues associated with open flame torch heating methods.
- Temperature feedback (optional) allows operators to set and achieve targeted preheat temperatures easily.
- The Travel Detection System (optional) prevents hot spots by controlling heating output based on travel speeds and turning off completely if the part is not moving.
- Eliminates open flames reducing burn, fume, and explosive gas hazards.
- Direct heat transfer results in cooler shop environment that reduces operator fatigue and improves work conditions.
- Quick time to temperature increases production times while reducing consumable costs and labor expenses.
- Heating while rolling the pipe assembly allows for continuous fabrication.
- Compact and portable to configure for multiple applications.