ProHeat™ Induction Heating —
1 System - 4 Basic Induction Heating Configurations
Powering a Heating Revolution
ProHeat™ 35 Induction Heat Systems Solve Ongoing Preheating
& Stress Relieving Problems
This simple and cost-effective heating process can deliver fast and consistent heat for:
- Welding fabrication and construction;
- Preheating of welds;
- Post-weld heat treatment;
- Coating removal; and
- Shrink fit applications
Applications that would typically require hours to heat can be done in minutes utilizing induction heating.
In addition to the simplicity and efficiency, the ProHeat 35 induction heating system solves many key issues in today’s environment:
- Does not produce the exposure to burns associated with open flames and electrical resistance wires (only the work part becomes hot)
- No significant expense of fuel gases.
- Produces fewer fumes than flame heating.
- Produces less particulate from overheated insulation caused by high temperature electrical wires and ceramic pads.