Trailblazer® 325 Diesel Engine-Driven Welder
Designed for the professional welder, our Trailblazer® welder/generators deliver unbeatable arc performance, the smoothest, most stable arc in the industry and an independent weld and generator power system.
Exceptional Fuel Efficiency
Need more power? The engine will automatically ramp up. Change processes to something requiring less power, and the Trailblazer will slow the engine down. Auto-Speed provides:
- Exceptional fuel-efficiency
- Extended runtimes
- Quieter operation
- Reduced emissions
Excel™ Power (Option)
Excel power provides 120V, 60Hz of pure sine wave generator power at idle speed and while welding. When connected to the Excel power receptacle, you get up to 2400 watts of the cleanest generator power available. Plus you can run most jobsite tools — like grinders, chop saws, drills and lights — at idle speed, for exceptional fuel efficiency, extended runtimes, quieter operation and longer engine life.
Innovative Packaging Design
Reversed generator airflow is an exclusive engine and generator packaging helps your equipment operate cooler and more efficiently. The engine is rotated toward the front to create more efficient airflow — reducing the size and sound output.
Cleaner and Stronger Generator Power
Smaller and Lighter Design
Quieter and Better Sound
Unbeatable Arc Performance
The new Trailblazer Diesel has significantly improved performance for all welding processes, making it easy to fine-tune the arc to match your personal preferences and welding style.
- Three Stick modes for optimized arc performance — XX18, XX10 and Gouge
- Two Wire modes for simplified setup — Solid and Flux-Core
- Three TIG modes for optimized arc performance — Auto-Stop™, Auto-Crater™ and Pulse
- NEW! TIG Pulse mode available for out-of-position welding, thin metals and stainless steel where a lower amount of heat is desired while welding
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Solid Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications
|XMT® 350 VS ArcReach™||907224002|
|XMT® 450 VS ArcReach™||907481002|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® S-Gun™||951588|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® Q300 Gun||951584|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® S-Gun™||951589|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® Q300 Gun||951581|
Kicking Diesel and Changing the Game Flyer
Truck Installation Drawing [PDF]
Truck Installation Drawing [AutoCAD]
|DC TIG (DC GTAW)|
|Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) DC|
|Flux Cored (FCAW)|
|Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging (PAC) with Optional Spectrum Models|
|Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging (PAC) with Optional Spectrum Models - rated 5/8" mild steel|
|Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A) - capable 1/4" carbons, rated 3/16" carbons|
|General specifications||Rated Output|
CC/DC Stick/TIG: 325 A at 33 V, 100% duty cycle.
CV/DC MIG/FCAW: 325 A at 33 V, 100% duty cycle.
|Welding Amperage Range|
CC/DC Stick/TIG: 10 - 325 Amps
CV/DC MIG/FCAW: 10 - 35 Volts
|Net Weight||620 lb.|
|Generator Power 104DegF|
Peak: 12,000 watts
Continuous: 10,500 watts
Excel power (optional):
2400 watts, 20 amps at 120V, 60 Hz.
Pure generator power at idle speed and while welding.
Kubota D902: 24.8 HP at 3,600 RPM. 3-cylinder, industrial liquid-cooled, diesel.
20" Wide X 28" High X 45.375" Long
|Farm and Ranch|
|Field Maintenance and Repair|
|TRAILBLAZER 325 DIESEL, GFCI||907566||$11,487.00|
|TRAILBLAZER 325 DIESEL||907566001||$11,247.00|
|TRAILBLAZER 325 DIESEL, EXCEL POWER||907566002||$11,997.00|
|TRAILBLAZER 325 DIESEL, GFCI, INTL RECEPTACLES||907566005||$12,090.00|
* All prices are U.S. dollars and reflect Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the U.S. market. Tax, delivery and setup not included. Actual selling price determined by the Distributor. Prices are subject to change without notice. Additional items may be required for welding, such as shielding gas, consumables, and safety equipment.