Businesses of all sizes can benefit from automation. Companies with as few as two employees have purchased Miller robotic welding automation equipment and experienced great success on many levels, including performance, payback and new technology applications.
We have a family of pre-engineered solutions integrating Panasonic robots, servo positioners and Miller welding technology to solve your fabrication challenges. This seamless integration makes learning the process easier, allowing you to concentrate on other areas of your business.
Benefits of automation:
- Increases productivity
- Prevents overwelding
- Improves first-pass weld quality
- Delivers precision for complex welds or materials
- Produces less scrap and rework
- Complies with safety regulations
- Lowers the cost of doing business