Is my credit card information secure?
What if my order is damaged?
Refuse damaged products whenever possible and contact Miller immediately. Hidden damage must be reported to Miller within 10 calendar days of receipt. Damage claims will be refused if the item has been used, is not in original packaging, or was received more than 10 days earlier.
How do I use my Gift card or view my remaining balance?
To check your remaining balance, you can call 1-888-493-5337.
Helpful tips and information for using your gift card.
- Gift Cards are offered in $25, $50 or $100 values and will ship FREE via standard ground delivery; expedited shipping is available for a fee.
- Valid on any merchandise purchased at the Miller Online Store; not redeemable at Miller resellers or for cash and cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- No inactivity fees and no expiration date.
- No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards.
- If a purchase costs less than the amount of your gift card, the remaining balance will remain on your card and can be used for future purchases.
- Returns of purchases made with a card will be reapplied to the card balance.
- Miller is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or any unauthorized use.
Do you have a minimum order?
There are no minimum order requirements in the Miller Store.
Can I place an order by telephone?
Yes, you may place your order over the phone with one of our Customer Service Representatives. They are available to assist you Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time at 1-888-493-5337.
How can I track my order?
Once your order is shipped, Miller will send out an email notification informing you of shipment. This email will contain a tracking number that will allow you to track your order delivery*. Due to products potentially shipping from different warehouses, your order may arrive in multiple boxes on multiple days. You will receive a notification for each shipment.
*Truck shipments will contain a tracking number but will require calling customer service at 1-888-493-5337 to assist in tracking the order.
What payment methods do you accept?
Whether you order online or phone in your order, Miller only accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa credit cards associated with a billing address within the United States. No other form of payment will be accepted. When you provide Miller with your card information, we will obtain a pre-approval from the card company for the amount of the order. Miller will not bill your credit card until your order ships.
Miller requires the credit card security code for any telephone or online purchase to protect against the unauthorized use of your credit card by other persons. The security code is an individual three- or four-digit number specific to your card that may be printed on the face of your card above the embossed account number (if American Express), or on the back of your card, on the signature panel (if Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
What if my product needs repair?
Why aren't all products available to buy directly from Miller?
Miller has a limited offering for direct purchase and is designed for individuals looking to purchase welding and cutting products for their garage or shop. Miller has a strong network of authorized distributors where our full line of products can be purchased.
What are your promo/coupon code terms?
- Only one promo code may be applied per order.
- Codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Promo codes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash, credit, or towards previous purchases.
- For the offer to apply, the promo code must be entered at check out.
- Promotional amount needed to qualify does not include taxes or shipping charges. Merchandise total must be reached for promotion to be valid.
- Shipping guarantees are contingent upon supplying Miller with correct delivery information.
- Offer is valid in the lower 48 states only.
How can I reach Customer Service?
If you would like information or assistance, the E-commerce Customer Service team is available to assist you Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time. Miller’s phones are always answered by a live person during normal business hours. You may call us at 1-888-493-5337, e-mail us by using our online form, or contact us via live chat.
Can I purchase products for resale?
You may not purchase products for resale. Miller may choose to limit the quantity of items purchased. Read our Terms of Sale for more details.
What is your return policy?
You have up to 30 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return. If you send the item back to us unused in the original box and follow the return procedures, Miller will offer you a full refund, less shipping costs (unless the item is defective). You will be responsible for shipping the item(s) back to Miller, including any shipping fees. We cannot accept returns from purchases made at local stores.
Prior to returning a product, contact Miller at 1-888-493-5337 to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number, along with complete instructions. Please have your order number ready. The item(s) must be returned to Miller within 15 calendar days of the issuance of the RGA. All products must be put in the original packaging including any accessories or manuals that shipped with the products and the RGA number must be posted on the address label of the package. You will be responsible for shipping the items back to Miller. Miller will issue credit after the product has been received and inspected. If the product is not in new condition or if items are missing, the credit will be reduced accordingly.
Note: Miller recommends that you: (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Miller or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
If you are considering a return of a promotional item, please be sure to review our return policy specific to promotions.
What is your return policy concerning promotions?
Buy One Get One Free: return only one of the items, you will receive no refund. If you return both items, you will receive a full refund.
Buy One Get One Half Price: return only one of the items, you will receive only the refund for the half price item. If you return both items, you will receive a full refund.
Linked Savings (i.e. buy a $800 welder and get a $40 cover for free): must return both items to get a full refund. If you only return the purchased item (i.e. welder), you will refunded purchase price less cost of the free items (i.e. $800-$40) as you no longer qualify for the offer. There will be no refund provided if only the free item (i.e. cover) is returned.
Minimum Order Savings (i.e. buy a welder, cover and helmet for discounted price): the discount will be allocated across each product included in the order and you will only be refunded the amount linked to that item (i.e. if collective discount is 5%, the item would be returned at 5% off list price).
Multibuy Offer (i.e. buy 3 filters at $10 each for only $25): return part of this order then you will have the saving deducted from your refund, as you no longer qualify for the offer (i.e. deduct $5 in this example).
Will I be charged sales tax?
In accordance with state and local law, your purchase will be taxed using the applicable sales tax rate for your shipping address.
What are your shipping methods and charges?
Shipping charges are based on the delivery option you choose and the total weight of your order. Most orders will ship within 24 hours, but actual delivery will depend on the method chosen.
Miller offers four convenient shipping options within the lower 48 states:
- Ship-to-Store: There is no charge to have products shipped to a participating store. Delivery is typically within 3 to 5 business days. You will be notified when the product is available for pickup.
- Standard (Ground): Products shipped via this method are normally delivered within 3-5 business days after shipment. See the rate chart for charges.
- Second-Day: For an additional charge, Miller offers this expedited shipping option for products under 150 pounds. Orders received prior to 1:00 p.m. Central Time are normally delivered within two business days after shipment.
- Next-Day: For an additional charge, Miller offers this expedited shipping option for products under 150 pounds. Orders received prior to 1:00 p.m. Central Time are normally delivered within one business day after shipment.
If you have additional questions regarding expedited shipping services or need further assistance, please call e-Commerce Customer Service at 1-888-493-5337, Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time.
|1 to 10 lbs.
| 11 to 30 lbs.
| 31 to 70 lbs.
| 71 to 100 lbs.
| 101 to 150 lbs.
| Over 150 lbs.*
| Requires Truck Shipment; $100.00 1 to 10 lbs.
*Items that are too heavy to send via small parcel carrier will be delivered by a truck shipment with lift-gate service. The driver is only required to make a curbside delivery and it will be your responsibility to move it from that point. You will be required to be present at the time of delivery and sign for the shipment. The freight line will call to schedule delivery. Some products may still require Truck Shipment although they are under 150 lbs.
Additional shipping notes:
- Not all methods are available for all items.
- Products may be delivered in separate shipments.
- A full street address is required to ensure proper delivery; orders can’t be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- UPS packages may require a signature; it is generally up to the driver’s discretion.
- You must notify Miller within 10 calendar days of the receipt of shipment if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged.
- Once your order leaves Miller’s facilities, the delivery is beyond our control. Miller cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the method you specify.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Most orders will ship the same day or within 24 hours, but actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method chosen.
Can I ship my order to an address other than my billing address?
Yes, but shipments will not be made to PO Boxes. Miller reserves the right to verify the shipping address to protect you against fraudulent use of your credit card account.
How does the Ship-to-Store option work?
Miller offers free shipping on any order delivered to a participating store. During checkout, you may choose to have your order shipped to any store listed. You will select a store location and pay for your order online. When the order arrives at the store, we will send you an email notification informing you it is ready for pickup. You can expect the order to arrive in 3-5 business days.
- Store hours vary. Store hours are displayed when you select a store during checkout and are provided in the order confirmation email.
- You'll be required to sign for your order when you pick it up. Bring along a state-issued ID and a copy of your email notification for verification purposes.
- Once your order is delivered to the store, you are responsible for picking it up. To avoid order cancellation and restocking charges, please pick up your order within 10 days from the date of your pickup email notification.
Do you process tax exempt orders?
We’re sorry, but we cannot process tax exempt transactions. If you are eligible for tax exempt purchases, please visit one of our
authorized Miller distributors
What are your terms of sale?
Miller’s Terms of Sale explain your rights and obligations with respect to your purchase. Please review them carefully as they govern your purchase at the Miller Store. Your placement of an order constitutes your agreement to these Terms.
Where will you ship to?
At this time, the Miller Store only accepts orders from billing and shipping addresses located within the continental United States (not AK or HI). A full street address is required to ensure proper delivery; orders can’t be shipped to P.O. Boxes.