Ask The Aluminum Expert
Have a question? We have answers. Our team of Aluminum Experts can assist you with any technical questions you may have. Whether you have questions about a welding process, would like equipment recommendations or want assistance with product compatibility and hookups, just ask our experts.
We will respond to your question as soon as possible. Depending on the complexity of your question, it could take up to 1-2 business days.
Before submitting your question, please consider the following:
- Have you checked our FAQs page? It's possible that someone else may have asked us the same or similar question. View frequently asked questions.
- Do you have your Owner's Manual? Many questions can be answered by reviewing the Owner's Manual that came with your product. See if your manual is available on-line.
- Is your question regarding something other than a welding application? We invite any questions, concerns or requests that you may have. If you need to contact someone other than a Welding Engineer, please help us direct your inquiry to the appropriate person.
- For questions about welding on race cars, view or post questions on the Motorsports discussion board.
- For Sales, Service, or general support, contact a Customer Service Rep.
Ask the Expert a Question:
Ask the Aluminum Expert
Miller and MAXAL are committed to providing a total aluminum welding solution for your business. You can count on our easy-to-use equipment to improve quality and increase your productivity, profitability and peace of mind. As your comprehensive resource, Miller and MAXAL delivers:
- A welding professional to guide you through every step of the process
- Dedicated business partners you can count on Real industry experience
Whether it's MIG, TIG, filler metal or general aluminum questions, rely on our team of Aluminum experts to help you improve weld quality, productivity and keep you ahead of the competition.
Miller and MAXAL offer a complete welding solution to increase productivity and quality for the aluminum industry.
Please contact us and we look forward to assisting you!
All questions are answered to the best of our ability with the information given. Other factors not disclosed in the question may alter the ultimate best welding or cutting advice and procedures. Please read our Customer Assistance Policy for more information, and our Safety Section for preferred welding and cutting procedures.