APPLETON, Wis. (June 15, 2023) — Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, a leading worldwide manufacturer of Miller brand arc welding equipment, has announced the launch of the new Digital Infinity Series Honor welding helmet. The Honor helmet features a sleek camouflage design that not only exudes style but also supports a noble cause.
For every Honor helmet sold, Miller will donate $10 to Semper Fi & America’s Fund, a nonprofit organization that provides assistance to wounded, critically ill and injured members of the U.S. armed forces and their families.
“We are excited to launch the Digital Infinity Honor welding helmet and support the important work that Semper Fi & America’s Fund does,” says Katie Kleman, Miller product manager. “By purchasing this helmet, customers not only receive a top-of-the-line welding helmet, but they also get the satisfaction of supporting our nation’s heroes and their families.”
The Honor helmet has a 13.4-square-inch viewing area for maximum visibility and is integrated with advanced helmet technologies, including:
- ClearLight 2.0 Lens Technology – Advanced, high-definition optics for the most realistic view that’s clearer and brighter — before, during and after every weld.
- X-Mode™ technology – Eliminates interference from sunlight and out-of-position welding angles.
- InfoTrack™ 2.0 technology – Tracks arc time and arc count to help operations plan, track and increase productivity.
- AutoSense™ technology – Automatically sets the helmet sensitivity by sensing the user’s environment.
- Memory Function – Allows users to easily switch between two preset memory settings.
Visit the website to learn more about the Digital Infinity Series Honor welding helmet.