Miller Releases Digital Infinity™ Series Welding Helmets
APPLETON, Wis. (June 1, 2015) — The all new Digital Infinity™ Series welding helmets released by Miller Electric Mfg. Co. now feature the largest viewing area in the industry.
These helmets include the following features:
- 13.4 square inch viewing area with wide screen format provides unsurpassed view and eliminates tunnel vision
- New headgear with oversized comfort cushion provides extensive adjustability, settings, and improved support for better fit and comfort
- Integration of Info-Track™ lens technology tracks and displays arc time; allows operator to set time, alarm and timer; and offers a multi-language help menu
- Four arc sensors and four modes: weld, cut, grind, and X-Mode. The X-Mode prevents sunlight from darkening the lens before welding starts and low-amperage lens opening from obstructed sensors
- Digital controls easily allow welder to adjust shade
- Available graphic options include Black, Stars & Stripes™, Camouflage and Departed™
Miller has announced other changes to its existing helmet lineup with the discontinuation of the Pro-Hobby™ Series. Four new helmet graphic options are also now available in the Classic Series.
For more information, customers can visit their local distributor or MillerWelds.com.
# # #