Miller Releases 2017 Full-Line Catalog
Find ample information on products, technology and welding resources.
APPLETON, Wis. (Jan. 24, 2017) — Miller Electric Mfg. Co. has released the 2017 Full-Line Catalog. The WE BUILD™-themed catalog showcases a wide range of welding and cutting products. A free copy can be requested or downloaded here.
The catalog provides ample information on products, technology and welding resources. The following are “New from Blue” and featured in the catalog.
- Auto-Continuum™ Systems: Next-generation automation welding solution delivers advanced arc performance to improve throughput and weld quality.
- Multimatic™ 215: Easy-to-use and versatile MIG, TIG and stick welder that helps build skills. Color screen featuring Auto-Set™ Elite. This all-in-one welder connects to 120- or 240-volt input power. Welds up to 3/8-inch mild steel.
- Maxstar® 161: Highly portable TIG/stick welder provides superior arc performance in a compact package. Featuring 6010 stick electrode capability and a digital meter for easy machine setup.
- Insight ArcAgent™: Premium Welding Intelligence solutions for any brand of welding power source, designed to integrate with Insight Centerpoint™.
- Performarc™ Laser Welding/Cladding System: Pre-engineered automation cell with integrated laser solution and fiber cable management, for increased productivity and improved weld quality.
- Big Blue® 600 Air Pak™: This versatile engine-driven welder/generator provides a solution for field-based work that requires single-operator power for welding, carbon arc gouging, auxiliary power, or running an air compressor to perform critical repair and maintenance functions.
- External Cladding Head: Cost efficient solution for depositing stainless steel and Ni-alloy materials to create corrosion or wear-resistant overlays on large non- or low-alloyed steel components.
- Split Leather Jacket: Crafted to provide maximum protection from the most extreme elements. The jacket is made from premium pig split leather and sewn entirely with Kevlar thread.
- AugmentedArc™ Augmented Reality Welding System: The industry’s most realistic welding simulation solution for classroom welding uses innovative augmented reality technology, blending real-world and computer-generated images to simulate MIG, TIG, flux-cored and stick processes.
- T94™ Series Helmets: Engineered to exceed the demands of professional welders and designed to reduce neck strain and operator fatigue.
Additional welding resources and product information can be found at MillerWelds.com through discussion forums, a video library, WE BUILD project gallery and how-to articles. Welders are also encouraged to sign up for Miller’s e-newsletters for the do-it-yourselfer, professional and instructor audiences for a more tailored experience.
# # #