Miller Releases 2016 Full-Line Catalog
116 pages of products, technology and welding resources
APPLETON, Wis. (January 18, 2016) — A free copy of the WE BUILD™-themed 2016 Full-Line Catalog of welding and cutting products from Miller Electric Mfg. Co., can be requested or downloaded by going to the literature request page via MillerWelds.com.
Within the 116-page, full-color catalog, Miller — a leading worldwide manufacturer of arc welding products — provides specifications and comparisons on MIG welders, TIG welders and torches, stick welders, metal cutting and engine-driven welder/generators, as well as automation, training solutions, fume extractors and Arc Armor® welding protection.
“Miller products are designed and built for the talented, hard-working people who use them,” said Rich Thompson, vice president of marketing, ITW Welding, North America. “Together, we can build anything.”
The catalog showcases “What’s New from Blue:”
- Millermatic® 125 Hobby MIG welder: The MIG and flux-cored-capable welder works off standard 115 V household power and is an easy-to-use, beginner welder.
- Millermatic® 211 MIG welder: The redesigned Millermatic 211 weighs nearly 50 percent less than previous models and welds up to 3/8-inch mild steel in a single pass. Advanced Auto-Set™ capabilities allow a user to select from five wire and gas combinations, and the Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP™) allows easy no-tool selection of either 120 V or 240 V power.
- Continuum™ 350 advanced industrial MIG welding system: Provides 350 amps of power at 100 percent duty cycle and complements the Continuum 500 system previously introduced by Miller, which generates 500 amps at the same duty cycle.
- Maxstar® 210 and Dynasty® 210 TIG welders: Deliver up to 210 amps of output power and exceptional TIG and stick performance in easy-to-use, versatile and portable packages that allow for upgrade flexibility.
- Big Blue® 600 Pro welder/generator: Designed for the U.S. market, this 600 amp with Tier 4 Final compliant Kubota engine machine tackles tough jobs that require high-output for welding, gouging and auxiliary power.
- Digital Infinity™ Series welding helmets: Include a 13.4 square inch viewing area — the largest in the industry — to provide an unsurpassed view and eliminate tunnel vision. New headgear with oversized comfort cushion provides extensive adjustability, settings and improved support.
- Protective Eyewear: With enhanced coverage for greater protection and shatterproof polycarbonate lenses, Miller offers a wide range of styles and lens options for any application.
Welding operators can also access extensive product information and other free resources at MillerWelds.com. Available for use are discussion forums, a video library, WE BUILD project gallery, how-to articles and e-newsletters for the do-it-yourselfer, professional and instructor audiences. More resources are now available at MillerWelds.com/resources and welders are also encouraged to sign up for the Miller Owners Club for a more personalized experience unique to an individual’s interests or products owned.