Miller Announces New and Improved Line of Welding Gloves
Designed for the home hobbyist and the semi-professional welder, these enhanced styles showcase continued innovation, superior fit and improved protection
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. has added a new line of welding gloves to its Arc Armor® Welding Protection portfolio. Crafted to provide unmatched dexterity, comfort, protection and style, the new Miller glove offering incorporates exclusive features any home hobbyist or semi-professional would appreciate.
The gloves feature a pre-curved, form-fitting pattern that conforms to the natural shape of the hand resulting in optimal fit and dexterity. Each glove is uniquely constructed with the welder’s applications in mind, increasing the likelihood that they’ll keep their gloves on for fit-up work, welding, and any other fabrication tasks; in the end, promoting greater welding safety.
“At Miller we feel that proper protection does not have to sacrifice performance or comfort. Our gloves are designed for welders by welders, ensuring each characteristic of the glove complements the intended user’s application,” said Bill Gardner, product manager for Miller Electric Mfg. Co. “Miller’s latest glove line incorporates multiple layers of premium materials, innovative linings, exclusive features and superior craftsmanship, truly redefining the standard for welding gloves.”
Five updated styles are available to meet the needs of the personal user:
- Heavy Duty MIG/Stick: Premium top-grain cowhide palm and breathable pigsplit back provides puncture, cut and heat protection. Flame-resistant cotton fleece lining with exclusive channeled foam enhances comfort. Palm trigger and drag patches increases support and durability.
- MIG: Premium genuine American deersplit leather produces superior comfort and dexterity. Moisture-wicking cotton fleece lining results in additional comfort and protection.
- TIG: Premium goatskin provides unmatched dexterity and wear. Flame-resistant cotton fleece back offers additional heat protection. An unlined padded and reinforced palm increases protection and comfort.
- TIG with a shortened cuff: Premium goatskin palm provides unmatched dexterity and wear, while a breathable pigsplit back increases protection. A shorter 3-inch cuff increases overall mobility. Flame-resistant cotton fleece back offers additional heat protection. An unlined padded and reinforced palm increases protection and comfort.
- Multipurpose: Premium top grain cowhide palm and breathable pigsplit back offers excellent puncture, cut and heat protection. Moisture-wicking mesh lining increases comfort and protection. Reinforced palm patch heightens support and durability.
All gloves are constructed with Kevlar® thread for maximum seam strength and durability under harsh conditions.
For more information, visit MillerWelds.com.
# # #