Get Rebates Up To $700 With Miller® Build with Blue™ Holiday Savings
October 1, 2019
Customers can save on welding equipment and accessories
APPLETON, Wis. (October 1, 2019) — Miller Electric Mfg. LLC is kicking off the holiday season with the Build with Blue Holiday Savings rebate program. Oct. 1 through Dec. 31, customers who purchase a qualifying product are eligible for a rebate of up to $500 and can add on Miller accessories or Hobart® filler metals for an additional savings of up to $200. With these two rebates, customers can receive a total savings of up to $700. This offer is valid only at authorized Miller distributors.
Customers are eligible for the following rebates when purchasing from this list of products:
- Millermatic® 211 MIG welder ($1,165 after $150 rebate)
Welds material from 24 gauge to 3/8-inch thick in a single pass. Multi-voltage plug (MVP™) provides the versatility to use 120V or 240V input power.
- Millermatic® 255 MIG welder ($2,875 after $200 rebate)
Compact, easy to use MIG welder that welds up to 1/2-inch aluminum. This MIG welder is ideal for light manufacturing and fabrication users.
- Multimatic® 255 multiprocess welder ($3,175 after $200 rebate)
Built for professionals in the MRO and light manufacturing/fabrication segments who want a smaller, versatile multiprocess welder with intuitive setup to increase efficiencies and productivity.
- Dynasty® 210 TIG welder ($3,355 after $500 rebate)
Combining inverter and Auto-Line™ technologies, this welder is the most flexible in the welding industry — featuring AC/DC TIG, pulsed TIG and stick capabilities.
- Bobcat™ 225 welder/generator ($3,790 after $300 rebate)
The quiet Bobcat 225 provides stick capabilities and generator power, making it ideal for farm, ranch and maintenance/repair operations or as a stand-alone generator.
- Bobcat™ 250 welder/generator ($4,305 after $500 rebate)
Quieter to operate, smaller/lighter, and easier to maintain than others in the industry. This rugged welder/generator is great for stick and flux-cored welding, ideal for outdoor applications including maintenance/repair, construction, and farm and ranch.
Customers can also take advantage of more savings when purchasing additional Miller accessories or Hobart filler metals (excludes welders and plasma cutters).
- Receive a $50 rebate when buying $150 in qualifying products.
- Receive a $100 rebate when buying $300 in qualifying products.
- Receive a $200 rebate when buying $500 in qualifying products.
For more information, visit a local distributor or go to MillerWelds.com/buildwithblue.
# # #