For the first time in over a year I am actually enjoying school the only time before this was when Iw as in 3 welding classes in one day that was my nirvana I am taking Cooperative Education, I'm not sure if all of you are familiar with this course. We have 6 weeks in class were we do enough work to cover probably a little over a term then after we complete the work we get a on the job placement were we would like to go to (only if the employer agrees to take you). As I told everyone before about the new job I got at the stainless shop I didn't go their right off the bat I used that as my Coop placement. The rule was we cant leave until after march break (thats a little over a week until the break) So I found out since I worked my butt off in class for 4 weeks he is letting me out a week early I start monday . When I herd my name get called today I almost fainted. I have been looking forward to this opportunity since last year when i signed up for the course. In the end I'm hoping that I will end up getting a summer job out of it. I know I'm going to work hard and I will prove myself their so all thats left is hoping and giving it 100% everyday now until the end.