Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default update

Thanks for the help. My cooling unit is integrated in the machine. The flow indicator started working after about an hour of tigging. I have been trying to do some overhead tigging of 4130 tubing. My welding instructor advised be to forget the pedal and use the lift arc feature. It took a while to get the current set right but it does okay til I pull away. The arc starts dancing and messes up my last puddle. I went back to using the pedal and it went much better. A guy here at work suggested rigging up a way to attach the pedal to my foot or getting a hand remote for use when welding out of pos. Thanks, Adam

Sorry I did not see this earlier, I had the same problem with my cool runner, I just pulled the cover off and when I put it back on, did not push it on as far, you might just try tapping it if it acts up again, best regards, I used to do a lot of stick welding on car haulers, the big ones, and I would use the hand remote to set amperages with stick. it worked real slick, sometimes I would also pulse stick. Hope this helps ya, Paul
    More Spark Today Please