Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Generator Question

I remember a few years back or so when Miller did that big roadshow, where they went around to various miller retailers and showed off their products and such, and I saw this one generator there, dont remember what it was called, but it was a fairly large rig, it had arc, mig, and tig fully setup on it, could have had 3 phase on it as well, the generator was massive and had electric motors I think to move it around, and it had co2 and argon tanks on it. Thats all I remember from that, and if anyones seen somethin like that, Id like to here, the machine intruged me and id like to see it again

Default BobCat

I believe the machine you are talking about is the Miller BobCat generator.

That thing was bigger then your average miller bobcat generator. That sucker was huge

Cool

was it the big blue air pac that thing is big.

Default never seen it

I've never see it in my area but if it ever comes this way I'd sure like to see it.
    Farris
    Gone But Never Forgotten!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137