Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weiner dog

Question weiner dog

A couple of month ago, I saw a wire stick project of a weiner dog that holds hot dogs. I have looked all over this site for the posting and can not find it.

If any one has any pictures of this, Please post them.

I wanted to make a set for my daughter.

Thanks

did you try a serch, it never works for me but you might have some luck. try dog and see what ya get. i would stay clear of hot as it will load up way too many not needed.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Yea,

I tried dog, weiner, hot dog. Nothing was found.

Thanks

try the ask andy site, i know there were some dog rosters over there too but dont know if the doggy was among them. some one should have a coppy some where, i'll look around i just cant remember where i saw it.
    good luck, i'll post if i find one.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

I tried the ask andy site, nothing there either.

If I remember correctly, it was titled christmas gifts.

I even searched for that with no results.

Thanks

Just got back from Hobart site. What I am looking for is a wire figure of a weiner dog that you lay a hot dog on it for the back. Not the stick men figures.

Thanks anyway.

It was on the Hobart site.....same guy made the stick figures.
    Mike
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

heres an other version

forgot the pic
    Attached Images Attached Images