Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default lift

Quote Originally Posted by Agades View Post
    all I got for pics right now
    you may see other bumpers on the market that have some similarities
    EX: reunell, buckstop, Hoyle's bushpush, road armor etc.
    but none are the same as this one
    Did you have to lift your truck to fit them tires? or just put a 2" spacer in between the back wheels? Jef

just a 2" spacer
    could do more tire but the dually rims are too narrow
    only 6"

17" rims really limit what you can run for tires
    either factory-highway only junk, or big , or really big tires
    past welding instructor
    CWI
    business owner

Default tires

just a 2" spacer
    could do more tire but the dually rims are too narrow
    only 6"

17" rims really limit what you can run for tires
    either factory-highway only junk, or big , or really big tires
    tell me about it try and find a really good e rated tire for off road I run them cooper st tires there ok but terrible on gravel ( lugs chunk off) So I'm trying to find some alternatives. Jef

Agades
    how much you get for a bumper like that or was it a joke about buying one?? and about how long dose it take you to crank them out?? they look realy nice i would think you could get a decent $ for them.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

they are for sale
    I dont know if thats acceptable to talk money on here or not
    past welding instructor
    CWI
    business owner

its no big deal, but if you would prefer shoot me an e-mail on the price or a PM eather way. but you may get a few orders if you just post it. just make shore you are e-mailable threw the forem. some one reading might want so info too. you are not suposed to advertize threw here but its not realy the same thing.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default costs

they are for sale
    Ok , How much did your neighbor pay!!!! Jef

I am in the very early stage of prototyping for the 06-07 dodge
    the design for 03-05 dodge is nearly final.

I want to get a couple out to local people first before really pushing them.
    I dont even have a final price on what it will cost to produce yet.
    Until I finalize the designs and get some CNC programming done, being completely hand build, they are more expensive than the "others"
    They are, on the other hand, better than anything else on the market
    ( I am a little biased too)

there's a possibility of a ford
    other than that I am focusing on the 03-07 dodge at this point
    past welding instructor
    CWI
    business owner

hummm i dont supose a 1989 chevy would be in the works then.
    i guess i'll just have to make my own for my 1951 also.
    getting into multiple bumpers at a time will bring the price down if ya get all the shapes pre-cut, you should have no truble selling them they look great.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES