I got a new tool today (well, it's new to me). I don't know the official name, but I've heard them called pin gougers. It's a torch used to gouge a hole through the center of a pivot pin in heavy equipment. Makes removing a seized pin much easier. Consists of a hose that connects to an oxygen tank, cables that connect to a 12 volt battery for lighting the rod, and the handgrip that holds the rod and a valve to stop and start the oxygen. I've never seen one in action, and the guy I bought it from couldn't offer much help. I figured Coalsmoke, Admweld or somebody here had used one before.