Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: custom creeper

Threaded View

Default custom creeper

well got started on my creeper tonight, i have the frame welded up and wheels mounted (temporarily) tomarrow i hope to bend the diamond plate for the platform and make a headrest, when that's finished i will cut off the caster studs and call it done.

the first and second are an over all picture, third is the 3/4" ground clearance (and some welds) fourth is the wheel and mount i bent, and fifth is some more welds.
    please don't be too critical of the welds, my filler rods were trashed from living atop the welder un protected i wire brushed them all to hide the contamination.

this prompted another project for tonight....i made some PVC tube rod holders need to hit the LWS now and fill them up!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The one that dies with the most tools wins

If it's worth having, it's worth working for

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.