Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Question Hossfeld Type Bender/Scroller Plans

Does anyone have plans to make a Hossfeld Type Bender/Scroller? I know I can buy one, but I have lots of extra steel from some projects and my cost would be at a minimum to make one from scratch.
    Thanks,
    John G.

Cool

Join this Yahoo group, the plans are in there. As fas as a scroller i wouldn't waste my time or effort on building one, buy a http://www.shopoutfitters.com/ one and save the headaches. There are pics there also of my motorized shopoutfitters scroller. 1,000 parts a day without even breaking a sweat...bob
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ornamentironpics/
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Default metalmanipulator

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGonsalvesIII
    Does anyone have plans to make a Hossfeld Type Bender/Scroller? I know I can buy one, but I have lots of extra steel from some projects and my cost would be at a minimum to make one from scratch.
    Thanks,
    John G.
    Hi my name is steve. If you have a harbor feight store around, they have a lesser style there to look at. For only fifty dollars You can take that one and manufacture different jigs to do different things. I bought one and machined a few different dies and fabricated a better stand to accept multible tools and it has worked very well. I have a pipe bender so I can't say how it would bend pipe but it will bend 1/2 " round rod. Happy building!!!

Posting Permissions