Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I can't believe this thread got resurrected. I haven't done anything to the table since the last time I posted about it. I stay so freaking busy that anything I would like to do to it has just taken a backseat. It's a wonder I even got the thing built in the first place.

I appreciate the interest and the nice comments but anyone worth their salt could make a table better than this one. I just made it to suit my needs and have dealt with whatever limitaions it has. After all, it's only a table. Now, git to work and make yer own.

Oh yeah, I got the casters from MSC and IIRC they were around $60 a piece.
    Dynasty 350DX
    Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
    MM 350P
    MM Passport Plus
    Spectrum 375 Extreme
    08' Trailblazer 302

KB,

I took your advice and built this little tig table out of some 1/2 rusted plate that was given to me and some scrap angle iron expanded metal from the scrap been and some steel wheels off of an old dollie and went back to work.

I to have visions of a fancy table but for now just needed something to work on that was reasonabley flat, stable and at the right height!

All you guys inspire me with your inovative designs, keep the photos and suggestions coming!

Thanks,

Tim
    Retired Elevator Consrtructor Local 19 IUEC
    AK bush pilot (no longer in AK) too old and no longer bold)
    Chaplain CMA chapter 26
    Dynasty200dx (new and loving it)
    MM-252 (NEW AND LEARNING IT)
    Hypertherm PM-45
    Miller 140 mig 110v
    Vtwin builder

Thumbs up Just giving it a bump for the newbies!

I always thought this was a cool out of the box design. With all the tables and discussions lately I thought ...why not dig this back up?
    Good job KB...and BTW I did build my own as well.
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller Spoolmate 200
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

that looks like a good heavy table.

How in the *#@$%@! do some of you guys keep your shops so clean?

how does the plate stay on the screw heads?
    Diversion 165
    MillerMatic 211

Thanks for the bump FK! Nice work KB !
    Harris welding torch
    Harris Cutting torch propane
    Syncrowave 200
    Mastercraft 4.5 grinder
    20 ton press
    Milwaukee 14" Dry Cut Machine
    Miller Digital Elite (Luckys Speed Shop)
    3/4" Welding Table