Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Smile Looks Great!

That table is really nice. I really like the rack below. The "lockable" wheels are very handy and nice to have also. Good Job!

Cupholders would be a nice addition! hehehe

Steve Senger

Thanks for taking the time to post your table. It's a very nice one and will keep some of your ideas for a redo of my table.

Smile red is all right

Quote Originally Posted by triggerman View Post
    Looks great. All it needs now is a cupholder!

What is that red thing in the picture?

J/K Looks very well thought out and functional.
    that red thing is all right that is what i have I also use my cousin`s blue machines (mig ,tig,plasma cutter), i like thwe way you made the thing for your grinders, i belive i will make me a thing like that to hold my grinders

Inferno Forge

Chris

Great job on the welding table. You should get quite a few years of service out of it. I think it's great you posted the pics, I'm sure the younger guys will really appreciate the ideas for when they go to make their own tables.

Blondie

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.
    Dynasty 350DX
    Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
    MM 350P
    MM Passport Plus
    Spectrum 375 Extreme
    08' Trailblazer 302

Default Table Top adjustment

I really like the design you have for the table. Hope you don't mind if I copy parts of it.

I was looking at the table top adjustment method and was thinking that if you used an all thread, fine thread bolt with a nut above and below the bushing that it would allow you to adjust the top and lock down the bolts. Thoughts?
    BullDog Dave
    05 Dodge CTD 4x4
    MillerMatic 210
    Spectrum 625
    Thunderbolt XL

Have you built ANYTHING with mistakes in it? Could you post some pics for us so we would feel better? YEESH!!! Started late in welding....hope to get as good as you when I'm 85
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Default Looking to build

Hi i am new to this site so i hope i'm doing this right. I have been looking at a lot of benches so far your design i like the most, i was wondering if you could send me the plans on how to build it. I do not no how to give you my email without giving it over this post. So if you have a idea on that i would be very grateful. Thank you for the good ideas.

KB great table. and we all know that the red thing was what you used to have the plate on befor making the 2x2 frame.lol

hey KB how heavy of stuff do you weld? the 1/2 plate
    table i used at work the edges warped pretty fast doing 3/8 plate welding. and just being able to clamp the edges didn't help.