Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Need some criticism on my welds

Hello guys, I've stared doing all the welding for a mold shop that for. The toolmakers in our shop are pleased with my work but i would like to have some expert criticism. I posted some pics on photo bucket.http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n276/stratocaster_1/

welcome to the forum Stratocaster, looks like some very nice welds, we do some mold work where i'm at also, just curious why you built up so much in a couple of pics, granted i don't know what they are supposed to look like originally, also , do you do any of the machining too?
    nice work

marty
    Miller Synchrowave 250
    OTC 300DM with external wire feeder
    Miller XLi Dale Sr., fibre metal hoods
    Metaltek of Ky. Inc.
    Home of the Stephensburg weld

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.