Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by tsalagi View Post
    what if you just put a toung on each end of the trailer?
    Thinking out of the box, I like that
    Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
    Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
    Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
    Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

I got a receiver hitch on the front of my service truck . works great when driving the boat down the ramp. especially when you are trying to put the boat in the water beside someone else on the ramp.
    I also have a receiver hitch on the front of my Tractor , , you can move a trailer around the yard with out changing the implement on the back of the tractor.
    seams like you always need to move some trailer when you have implement on the back of the tractor

Richard

best way is to turn wheel same direction trailer is goig to straighten out

House looks familiar. Is this on North Shore, maybe Crystal Bay?

Hey Bart,
    No its on Hwy 50 just about 1 mile south of cave rock. The house you see in the background took 14 years to complete with a 2+ million $ copper roof. It completed price was just over 72 million. This home I'm erecting the steel in is a measly 1000.00 $ per square foot. About 13000 square foot worth. You know the lake? Don
    www.cvweld.com
    SA-250
    Vantage 400
    Millers 251'S
    Dodge Rig Trucks/ Usual shop equip.

We have a condo on the North shore in Brockway. A few years back they renovated the club house and pool area. All the gutters and railing are in copper. Looks great but I always worry about lighting with all that copper exposed. Its a blasted to stand there at the pool and watch the summertime thunder storms roll through over the lake, but I don't lean on the railing

Its mind boggling what people are putting into homes up there. About ten years ago they opened up a large area in the complex for developement and was selling small empty lots for a starting price of $400,000. Now there are multi million dollar homes on these lots. I think the cheapest is going for about 6 million. Chump change for most people up there.