Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The first pic is the head light adjuster.
    The next two are the braces that clamp to the fork tube and how the wooden peices will be welded to the tree cover I made earlier. Welded on after I make them out of steel of course.
    The 4th pic I taped a peice of paper where there will be small bags for my cold weather hat and gloves. They will also hide the fact that the fender sits so high above the wheel to make room for the fork travel.
    The last pic is for Jd in Socal , with his avatar, I thought he would get a kick out of my tank.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Last night I got a call from the guy makeing my retainer and I went and picked it up. It took a while, but he did a nice job and the price was right, I bought him a case of beer any way. After shooting the brease for a while as he was finishing up some other stuff he was working on, he gave me a deburing tool. I really needed one too, I have been useing a file but they are not as nice.
    After every thing is done I will do some decorative shapeing on the retainer, and there will be acorn nuts on the studs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pureox OA
    Miller Syncrowave 250

What kind of decorative shaping are you planning on? Just curious. Looks great.

Just something to break up the hard square edge, maybe a rope pattern or just a series of semicircular cutouts from the edge. I'll make a wooden one first regardless of the pattern I choose just to see how it looks.
    Thanks for looking at my project, and for the compliment. I'll probably post a pic of my wood peice before I cut it.

Pureox OA
    Miller Syncrowave 250