Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Do you know

Default Do you know

At times I want to see which posts I have made in the past. I can click on another members name and the option window will open. But how do I click on myself if my name is not there to click on? I tried the search and put my name in but it is not up to date..........what gives? If I start a test thread to get my name on the board...........I can click on myself and all works...

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but maybe it will help. If you click on search and then click on Advanced Search you can look up usernames and their posts. Also, if you don't log in and just view as a visitor, you can click on your own name and get a quick link from there. SSS

just click on members list at the top and chose the member you want, be it you or any one else. then do as you please with it. simple and easy
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

that can be time consuming