ok guys I need help I just got a coolmate 3 and a wp20 water cooled torch and it looks like I am going to need a adapter. I dont know what one that I have to get. we have coolmate 3's on the 2 350's at work but they dont use the
1/4 turn plug in and the thing is with the 200 the gas go's throught the power plug and I dont know what adapter will work with that.

this is the one that I think I need to get name da-1820L part #195377



the torch

the cooler

the plug in style i need

the male plugs from the torch (left to right gas,cold water to torch,hot water back to coolmate)

thanks chris madden