Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default help with syncrowave 200 & coolmate3

ok guys I need help I just got a coolmate 3 and a wp20 water cooled torch and it looks like I am going to need a adapter. I dont know what one that I have to get. we have coolmate 3's on the 2 350's at work but they dont use the
    1/4 turn plug in and the thing is with the 200 the gas go's throught the power plug and I dont know what adapter will work with that.

this is the one that I think I need to get name da-1820L part #195377

http://millerwelds.com/products/tig/...ccessories.php

pics

the torch

the cooler

the plug in style i need

the male plugs from the torch (left to right gas,cold water to torch,hot water back to coolmate)

thanks chris madden
    Last edited by chris madden; 01-24-2007 at 11:21 PM.

Chris,

That looks like what you'll need.

I recently purchased a Coolmate 3 and hooked it up to my Dynasty 200DX. I used the consumer resources available for free at www.arc-zone.com.

To find the hook up directions for your torch:
    1. Click on Tig Torches
    2. Click on the applicable torch
    3. Click on Getting Started button
    4. Click on International Dinse-Style Hook Up Instructions

The schematic provided showing how the torch is hooked up correctly to the power source and cooler really helped me connect everything the right way.

The people at Arc Zone are really helpful.

Hopes this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc Angel View Post
    Chris,

That looks like what you'll need.

I recently purchased a Coolmate 3 and hooked it up to my Dynasty 200DX. I used the consumer resources available for free at www.arc-zone.com.

To find the hook up directions for your torch:
    1. Click on Tig Torches
    2. Click on the applicable torch
    3. Click on Getting Started button
    4. Click on International Dinse-Style Hook Up Instructions

The schematic provided showing how the torch is hooked up correctly to the power source and cooler really helped me connect everything the right way.

The people at Arc Zone are really helpful.

Hopes this helps.

thanks!!!!!!!!

Default new salesmen

Boy if a guy was to buy all that fancy gear and get it home and have to try and figure out what you need to make it tick . I'd have to say find another salesmen or maybe I just expect to much.

Does the bottom of that coolmate 3 have a molded hole/slot in the resevoir?
    My Syncrowave 200 has a tab sticking up in the center for lifting with a crane or forklift.
    Harris welding torch
    Harris Cutting torch propane
    Syncrowave 200
    Mastercraft 4.5 grinder
    20 ton press
    Milwaukee 14" Dry Cut Machine
    Miller Digital Elite (Luckys Speed Shop)
    3/4" Welding Table