Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Toysrme View Post
    About an inch into the second cut the little toggle switch on the torch snapped off. I emailed the seller. We'll see what happens with that.
    I'll save you the trouble......"no wawanty you cwazy amawican bwek it on powpous......you wawn fiks I fiks it bu yow wiw pay fow it".....sorry I had to do it.
    Mike
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

hmmmm .. maybe I should look for a used Miller..
    Jim

Cool

Feel free too, but not everybody's so rich LMAO!
    Says he'll send me a new one. Right now... I'm just going to plastic weld/CA it back together so I can play with the ****ed thing this weekend. lmao!

It's just a plastic switch so... **** if all that ever breaks is a switch, I'll just buy a real switch & mod it to fit.

Cool

Played with it this morning & it quit working. No HF, no arcing, the O/C (abnormal) led came on. We troubleshot it abit & I'm just gunna send all of it back for a new one + more consumeables.

Default Why by used?

Quote Originally Posted by JimYoung View Post
    hmmmm .. maybe I should look for a used Miller..
    Jim
    I am saving my pennies to buy a new Spectrum 375 from a local company for a little over $900. Several hundred cheaper even than the eBay guys AND it is New, Local and a MILLER!
    Triggerman

Ammonia refrigeration tech
    Trailblazer 302 (yes, it's new)
    Millermatic 180 w/Autoset
    CST-250
    HF-15 High frequency
    XR15 w/Push-Pull Gun
    Victor O/A, DeWalt, North mask

"A professional knows what to do. A craftsman knows why."

Cool

btw got the machine back & a pack of consumeables.
    Cost me $14 to ship it USPS Parcel post with insurance & confirmation.
    He shipped a new machine & torch out the next day.

Cool

btw, cuts like a champ. Used it for about an hour today.

Glad to see you got it taken care of.
    Mike
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

Cool

Cellphone pics are blurry...

1/8" mild steel, paint not cleaned off.

Same 1/2" piece of mild plate as the last cutter.

3/4" mild plate. Aint gunna happen, but if you have ALOT of patience & don't mind it wandering like a dog in a landfill...