Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Has anyone used a counterflow plate heat exchanger and running hose water to cool the coolant? I brew beers and believe a small one could be had for around 75$. Then I would just need a motorized pump. The only downside would be wasted ground water unless a second pump was used.

Default Tig Cooler

Here is a cooler I built using a carbonizer.
    I keep the SS tank and added a fan to the motor shaft for cooling.
    I used quick disconnect fittings so I can disconnect the torch for storage of both.
    The radiator is from an auto AC unit with a shroud to aid cooling.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.