Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Memories

Startford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

Default Memories

Hey ya'll just to stirr up some memories what is a memory that really sticks out in your mind that really makes you thank god that you weld.

Default memories

when i first started welding my welds looked like crap, and now they look pretty good, not perfect in any way but a lot better than when i started.

Default Thanking God

I haven't really thanked God for my welding.......but...........I thank Him for my ability to lick stamps when I mail my bills, or when I know which end of the pen to put to paper, or in what order to use toilet paper...before or after,
    and I could go on and on. I am not trying to be disrespectful, but some of these threads are dumb, out of line, and not suitable on a welding site. If I am wrong or have offended anyone, I'm sorry. These are my opinions and you can thank God you have the ability to disregard them. I don't believe this is the place which is to not to say I don't believe.

Monte I completely respect your opinion. I really do thank god that I wake up every morning breath fresh air but if it wasn't for him I dont think I would have my job I have at this age I prayed and prayed every night that I would be able to be where I am today I am not a very religous person but I do believe there is a god outthere who watches over us keeps us safe etc. I really odnt tihnk any post on this site is a waste except the stupd spam ones. I did this thread because I really enoy hearing other peoples welding stories experiences, I find them quite interesting to read.

I'll also respect your reason. I am in no way trying to censor your ideas.

I know Im just making sure you understood why i made this thread, I dont make them unless I neeed to learn something or i need a question answered

YEA I thank GOD for my gift of welding ability....it took me and my family from a POS trailer house to a 4 bedroom home and a seperate piece of property with 2 shop buildings on it and a boat and 4 vehichles and 1 son picked it up and is making a TON of $$$$ in structural welding and I think this is the BEST place to go on about it....if not where else for all the moral support we give each other on a snowed out day such as this??

I agree Fusionking welding can make alot of money. I know it will beable to look after me and my family (when that time comes) But to me welding is alot more then just money I have a passion for it. the only shows in TV and books I read are about welding or choppers right now im reading a book in Jesse James and Iorded a free mag online for welding I want to subscribe to it, and if any of you guys know about any mags please give me some email sites please and thank you

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by youngwelder_154 View Post
    I agree Fusionking welding can make alot of money. I know it will beable to look after me and my family (when that time comes) But to me welding is alot more then just money I have a passion for it. the only shows in TV and books I read are about welding or choppers right now im reading a book in Jesse James and Iorded a free mag online for welding I want to subscribe to it, and if any of you guys know about any mags please give me some email sites please and thank you
    I would like to know of any welding mags,by the way I thank God for many things and welding is one of them

Inferno Forge

Chris

Default Memories

The memory that started my career..

Good times.

Jonny
    Attached Images Attached Images