Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default getting on this site

I found this forum totally by accident
    then
    I tried to find it by way of the miller home page and cruising and could not
    where is the link to this page ?
    am I blind
    Ive been called retarded before but......
    past welding instructor
    CWI
    business owner

Cool

I found this site the same way you did, by accident. I have also searched the Miller Website and cannot find the link. What I did was log out of this site and and saved it to my favorites. It will save it under "Welding projects message Board". When you click on it, it will allow you to enter your user name and password. You are not the only one having this problem, I found this site earlier today and spent an hour trying to find the link from Miiler's homepage : Hope this helps.
    Chris Snyder

It is on the front page. Click on step by step welding projects, Then there is a list of welding projects, repair,and message board. Click on message board.
    hope this helps.

Here is another really cool motorsports welding forum. www.millermotorsports.com/mboard

Be cool,
    pjs

I found this one day looking at welders on a google search.

Lightbulb

if you go to the drop down of resources on the Miller home page there is a link to on-line communities, that takes you to a page with all 3 forum options.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Hover over 'INDUSTRIES & INTERESTS' and go down to 'DISCUSSION FORUMS'

Miller Trailblazer 302
    Smith Torch Outfit
    Lots of Grinders
    Miller Elite Autodark Hood
    O'l Trusty Jackson

its not to hard to find if you know what you are looking for, but it would be tuff to find if you did not know it was there to look for.
    one would think there would be a more in your face kind of link to it. some thing that jumps out at you. i bet a lot more new welders would find it that way. after all its the new guys that need the site the most, making it easy to find for them would be a good idea. they have such a great forum , they should show it off more.

any one know how hard the link from the Hobart home page to there link is to find ?? I'm horrible at searches, i cant even find the home page for Hobart??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES