Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just for fun again

Lets take another break and have some fun. How do you catch a polar bear? Tell me how and I will disclose the answer a little while later. I heard this one from a co-worker yesterday and found it quite funny.

Bryce
    BB Farm Supply
    Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC

Catch him in the shower?

I'm not sure.

But I know how to scare a bee,,,,,,

You sneak up behind it and yell, "Boo-Bee".

"Gone are the days of wooden ships, and Iron men.
    I doubt we'll see either of their likes again".

Circa 1920.
    Author:
    Unknown US Coast Guard unit Commander.

You cut a hole in the ice. Put some peas around the hole. When the bear comes to eat the peas you run up and kick him in the ice hole. Or something to that effect.
    Don't ask me to do a dam thing, I'm retired
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Linclon Idealarc sp 200
    Thermodyne Econo-pak50
    Victor O/A tourch.

Charlie got it. I also like Winger Ed's about how to scare a bee. Here's another one. "Friends are like buttcheeks, there's usually crap between them but they always stick together!" I just heard that one last night.

Bryce
    BB Farm Supply
    Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC

ok im new to this sight but ill go along with these jokes so heres mine
    1 ok you are in a cement cube
    6 sides no windows or doors
    theres a table and a hand saw inside
    how do you get out ?????

2 you are walking through the woods in a blinding snow storm and you come across a cabin and you need to get warm. you have 1 match in your pocket
    when you get into the cabin you find 1 a gas stove 2 a lantern 3 a fireplace.
    the question is what do you light first ??????

ok, i don't think i'll ever be in a concrete cube with a table and a saw so i'll answer the 2nd.

if there is any booze in the cabin i'll get myself lit first. if there ain't no booze, i guess i'd light the match first.

When you say "catch" do you mean dead or alive? I think I could kill a polar bear
    Matt Adams A&P, IA
    Trailblazer 302
    Dialarc HF

Quote Originally Posted by 50bmgshooter View Post
    ok im new to this sight but ill go along with these jokes so heres mine
    1 ok you are in a cement cube
    6 sides no windows or doors
    theres a table and a hand saw inside
    how do you get out ?????

2 you are walking through the woods in a blinding snow storm and you come across a cabin and you need to get warm. you have 1 match in your pocket
    when you get into the cabin you find 1 a gas stove 2 a lantern 3 a fireplace.
    the question is what do you light first ??????
    Can`t answer #1
    Answer to #2 is "THE MATCH"

yes it is the match

still looking for the ans. for # 1