Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boooored

Quote Originally Posted by TIGWelder06 View Post
    i already got a welding table and a cart for my welder so im set there

I was talking about one for ME. It'd give you something to do, and make my life a little better. Free of course, a big detailed one of each, then you'd have to ship it to me free of charge. Sounds good, right? AH, figured I'd try it anyway. Great to be here, looks like you're a good bunch, I'll need to ask a ton of stupid questions.
    Millermatic 130 XP, don't laugh, I'm just starting.....

'61 Jeep CJ5
    '86 Chevy K2500
    '87 Chevy K2500
    '91 Jeep Cherokee
    '92 Jeep Cherokee

need to build me a cart for my stick welder. made a crappy little base deal with swivel wheels on it. when I got time and start saving money for steel again gonna build me something that resembles a dolly, but it'l have hooks on it for the cables and helmet, something to store rods in, and in true fashion to all my shop projects, its gonna have outlets on it. Come to my house anytime and ill prove it!

the shop I work at has all sorts of metal fabrication tools and machines, like presses, brakes, and hydraulic punches, im work as an electrician that wires up carnival rides, but I do like metal working... not much of a woodworking person
    Yea, I am 7'2... No, I do not play basketball!