Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: canadians?

Another Canuck calling in...

Cold Lake, Alberta....

MM175 and a ReadyWelder for remote work.

Antigonish, Nova Scotia - just up the coast fron justin (millermaticman)

Charles

Hi there fellas!

Transplanted Manitoban, living and welding in Gibsons B.C. at a pulp mill.
    Apart from the mountains, the pacific ocean, clean air and lovley women, it's o.k. It'll do.......Haha.

Beresford, New-Brunswick.
    Save our species! Lower metal prices!

Default Skills Canada

I participated in a few Skills Canada competitions about ten years ago. The comps took me into the USSC Olympics, or known as VICA, and they also took me to see other parts of Canada during competitions. I took the gold medal for 1995 and 1996 for Secondary in provincals BC, and placed silver in the nationals in 96. I think Skills Canada, and the opportunites it creates is a very good starting ground for young welders. Many job opportunities arose from the publicity of the competitions. Last year, a young student that I tutored competed and won his first gold medal in the secondary competitions.

Fusion Engineer Guest

Cambridge Ontario is where I am

Fuseblower Guest

Default One More Canuck here

Another Canadian unless Canada has seperated frome Cape Breton....

Cape Breton?... Never heard of it! (LOL).
    Welcome aboard (yes, that was a fishing joke).
    The difference between No One. and No. One is where you put the period. John Force

Wow, lots of easterners on here.
    Ha... just a rookie here from Dryden, ON... closer to Edmonton AB than Toronto, ON so guess I'm somewhere between?

Quote Originally Posted by silverbackman
    Cape Breton?... Never heard of it! (LOL).
    Welcome aboard (yes, that was a fishing joke).
    Half the people working out west are either from cape breton or newfies. Mostly Cape breton after stora closed (its a paper mill for those who don't know)