Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: canadians?

I think the Tri AD paper covers the southern ontario region. Maybe the Buy & sell? May have listings in the Sudbury & Barrie areas....Do you have a BOC Gasses, Air Liquide, Airgas or Praxair dealer in your neck of the woods?

Thanks 2Fish: Yes , most of these welding supply companies have outlets here. I gather it is hard to find used TIG machines. Any help or leads will be appreciated. If anyone can give me an e-mail for the trade paper suggested I will contact them. Thanks again for the help.

Default Tri-ad

This is the link needed:

http://www.isell.ca/

There are two editions, S. Ontario and another, distributed around Ottawa. Not sure how far W. it is circulated, keep your eye out for it though, a new edition will be on the newstands tomorrow (Fri).

You can also look here:

http://www.supershopper.com/

http://www.smartshopper.ca/

http://toronto.craigslist.org/

Thanks ---redx; I posted an ad. Hope I get results. I would like to get started with TIG but don't want to put out the bucks for a new machine just for casual, hobby welding. Will let you know how I make out .

Default Canada

Hey I am from Canada and just found this site ,it looks pretty cool

Default canadians

Hi , I'm a pressure welder on the pipeline from Sask. now living in Gretna Man.

Thumbs up might have someone in mind

Got a kid that works with me up in ottawa might like to set him up for that whats the deal?
    smokin ana grinnin for 20 years
    Owner MARKS MOBILE WELDING
    trailblazer 302
    hobart suitcase mig
    miller 30a al spool gun
    laramy plastic welder
    brocco cutter
    pipe beveler
    all walter hand tools

Wow, lots of easterners on here. I'm out west in cowtown, Calgary, AB
    The difference between No One. and No. One is where you put the period. John Force

Downtown Newbury, Ontario.

Armstrong BC < the interior the nice part >
    MM 130 110v Mig
    Spectrum Cutmate 300 110v/240v Plasma
    Syncrowave 250 Tig, oldie but welds nice
    Dynasty 300 DX Tig, very nice machine, AC doesn't start most of the time