Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: canadians?

Hybrid View

Default canadians?

anybody on here from canada?

Default c

the reason i ask i was just wondering if anyone was entering the skills canada competiton in the spring thats all

yo.. i'm from canada. Langley B.C.

Toronto. Have been looking in on this board since becoming a recently new owner of a MM135. First project was a cart for it and the tank to keep everything mobile and safe.

Default Whitby

Hi, I teach in Whitby and I have one student that will be entering the skills canada this year.

awsome, first year or second year student?

Quebec here!

Won't be attending any competition yet lol.. started 3 months ago! Only doing stick still

hey fellow canucks! I'm in Guelph, Ontario. Just joined today, nice to see some fellow countrymen here.

Cheers,

C2F

Default freakerz

anywhere near victoriaville?

Default Whitby

The student I am entering is a grade 11 student...

Posting Permissions