Ammonia refrigeration tech
    Trailblazer 302 (yes, it's new)
    Millermatic 180 w/Autoset
    CST-250
    HF-15 High frequency
    XR15 w/Push-Pull Gun
    Victor O/A, DeWalt, North mask

"A professional knows what to do. A craftsman knows why."

now wait a minute....I have a 16ft that was wrecked and the deck is rotting out. I might consider if they'd throw in a couple bucks too (after all, it has a good jack). SSS

LOL i just gotta wonder what the h*** he was thinking.
    he better throw in a bunch of $$'s there SkidSteerSteve.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Woah, guys! Are you saying that my C-H mig isn't worth a straight trade for a 14-16 ft double axle trailer? Gee, I'm so disappointed!

(No, that wasn't me on craigslist. But I do have one of those welders I'd consider trading for a good trailer. I also have a bridge in Brooklyn and some ocean frontage in Kansas I'll make you a good price on. Email or PM if you're interested. Serious inquiries only!)
    Tom Veatch
    Wichita, KS

hay, i could realy use a bridge, my yard is like a swamp. do you diliver?
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES