Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hello Gary beautiful trailer.if you dont mind ,i'd as well like check out those plans. Thank you continentaldrifter@bresnan.net

Hello Gary,

If you get a chance, I would like a copy of your plans please. Thank You.

bdkruger@rochester.rr.com

Default Trailer Plans

Good Morning Gary

I would also like a copy of your trailer plans. You do very professional work.

thank you for your time.

Brian

Briansok76@yahoo.com
    Brian Sokolowski
    Hobby Weldor
    Lincoln PM200
    Miller Syncrowave 250 Tig Runner
    Miller Trailblazer 302 running on LP
    Miller Maxstar 200

One of the nicest trailers I have ever seen...and built by a hobby guy to boot!!!! WOW!!!! If you have time would you please send me a copy of your plans.

Thanks in advance,
    Nick

kiwitoto@comcast.net

Default Another request for plans

I receintly signed up to receive the news letters, and found your article and pictures in one of the back issues. You do nice work.

Some time ago, I mentioned to my wife that I would like to have an engine driven welder so that I could help out a couple of land-owners that have been kind enough to allow me to hunt on their property for a number of years.

I must be doing something right, because about a week ago, Santa Claus brought me a brand shiny new Trailblazer 302.

If you are not sick of requests for plans, please add me to the list of those who would like to copy your design. "Immitation is the most sincere form of flattery."

Thank you,

Doug Rude

Default Nice

Gary, That is so sweet! Looks great.

I really like it man... but I gotta tell ya... you made the same mistake I did. You put your oxy acy bottles on it. Its a 500 dollar fine in MD. And de. And they can also shut you down right on the spot. I dunno the laws where your at but I would imagine their the same....?

To get by at all, even on a truck your straps have to be DOT approved. Or at least look like the ones that are DOT approved. I would bet that if a DOT man passed you goin down the highway he would stop you. It happened to me just cause I had em on the trailer. I made my own straps and he didn't even notice that
    Last edited by weldonwelding; 04-01-2013 at 04:50 AM.

7 Yr Old Thread
    Miller Trailblazer's ( 2 )...MillerBobcat 250...Millermatic 251's ( 2 )...Miller Syncrowave 200...Miller Syncrowave 180SD...Miller 12VS Suitcases ( 2 )... Hobart Hefty CC/CV Suitcases ( 2 )...Miller 30A Spool Guns ( 2 )...Miller WC 15A Control boxes ( 2 )...Thermo Dynamics Cutmaster 50 Plasma Cutters ( 2 )...Thermo Arc Hi Freq Units ( 2 )...Smith / Victor O/A Sets...DeWalt Power Tools...Craftsman / Snap On Hand Tools... Two Dodge Mobile Rigs

Lol... never paid any attention to it.

Thumbs up trailer project

Quote Originally Posted by garybdavis View Post
    Give me your email address and I'll get them sent to you.
    Gary.good job on the trailer, I just finish looking at the pictures and if you don't mind can you e mail me the plans of the trailer I am going to attempt to make one for my welding machine is a miller legend nt tank you in advance.