Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A good weekend.....

Took the weekend off for some much needed R&R. I'm glad I did. We needed the meat. Before I could dress it out, I had to weld the legs on the A-Frame. Deer huntin' and weldin'. A match made in heaven!

Y'all have a good week.

Triggerman

Ammonia refrigeration tech
    Trailblazer 302 (yes, it's new)
    Millermatic 180 w/Autoset
    CST-250
    HF-15 High frequency
    XR15 w/Push-Pull Gun
    Victor O/A, DeWalt, North mask

"A professional knows what to do. A craftsman knows why."

hummm yummy
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

poor deer they are to cute to kill lol. we only hunt elk and moose. A few bear but that was because they were hunting us or just wanted to eat our catch and well that wouldn't be good. I don't know why but my in-laws just won't go after small game. I have allways wanted to try hunting with a bow or crossbow and I don't think those would work to well on bigger animals??
    Last edited by Ioneth; 01-08-2007 at 01:23 AM.

boy is real popular on deer, i keep thretining to do a lil deer huning with bow, just havent gotten around to finding the right place to get the permits and licence, i herd you also have to take a special class for bow. oh well some day maybee.
    i just dont see it as sporting to shoot at a deer with a rifel, just some thing a lil farer about a bow hunt. well that and i have seen some of the fools out in the woods with shotguns i'l stick to bow season safer for me and the deer.LOL
    Last edited by fun4now; 01-08-2007 at 01:36 AM.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

My inlaws are native so as long as I go hunting with them all I have to say is I'm here becuase its like camping :P and well got to make sure there only enough kills for them to claim. Or go hunting with them on reseve land the only spot would be part of Pitt Lake not sure if there is any good hunting up there the last time they went they came back with nothing

i dont know for shore but it shore looks like you could find some thing to eat there.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Startford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

My girlfriend seen me looking at this post and asked if it was still alive and just hanging there. I laughed and said no its dead. She really hates seeing dead animals But very beautiful catch there dude.

should have told her he was just grooming it, guna let it go again when he is done. just trying to help him score a doe.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

oh wait better yet he has a bad back and he just comes in onece a month for an ajustment, he is a animal cyropractor.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Startford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

Well that would work but I think ill try to stay off the topic of deer But still she would find it sad to have the deer hanging there . what could be said about that