Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by rixtrix1 View Post
    Does anyone know L. Holt, who made the hydraulic tubing bender in the idea gallery that got honorable mention in the projects contest? It's one of the best and simplest ones I've ever seen. Much better than the lamo projects that won the contest. I'd like to get some info about it.

Thanks,
    Ric G.
    Same here... Do you think he will be kind enough to share it to us? the blue print? :P

Was that tame or lame???? lets see some plans here, be it tame,lame,same,game,fame,flame,name,claim,.......a nything, just no P Matches.
    Every one has a right to their opinion, but if ya can't say something nice, don't type anything, I think I saw that a XXX movie once. As Gilda Raddner used to say "Nevermind", M R Ducks Paul

Not every thought or opinion needs to be expressed

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.