Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Why are there two boards? Ask Andy, and Projects

I'm fairly new here so please excuse a dumb question. Why are there two boards: "Ask Andy" and "Projects"? I know the titles imply different subject matter, but when I read the posts, both boards cover the exact same sorts of questions. Don't get me wrong, both boards are great and this is exactly the sort of stuff I want to read. I just don't see why it isn't all on one board, or why I had to register twice. I'll go mind my manners now. --- thanks.

Great question, I have often had the same thought?

In reality I beleive the intent was to have two different boards.....

ASK ANDY - for Motorsports

PROJECTS - for general welding project related topics

It's not the fault of Miller that the two boards blended together, it'd be users posting. Oh well!

Post Two Miller Boards

The first thing you learn is that nothing is easy. Miller's software allows multible boards. Back when they were new they were very differant. Now (who) cares.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.